Recover or restor key file

• Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для ответа.
2 ответов в данной теме

#1 Новичок Esmaeik (WMID 068445099600 )

• сообщений 1
  • Webmoney BL

Отправлено 27 мая 2021 - 19:56

Hello
I install WebMoney Keeper WinPro But due to the interruption in the following steps, I forgot where I saved the key file and the access code; I´m actually missing them, so I can not get into the WebMoney Keeper WinPro.

How should I recover them? Please send me the recovery link or the link to start the recovery process. Or if you have an instructional video on this, send it to me.
It´s really confusing.
Thanks.

• Наверх

#2 Знаток ! добрый торговец ! (WMID 217358758215 )

• сообщений 9 847
  • МестоположениеЭфиопия
  • Webmoney BL

Отправлено 27 мая 2021 - 20:56

How should I recover them?

https://wiki.webmone..._fayla_klyuchey

На английский язык нужно статью перевести.
  • Наверх

#3 Продвинутый пользователь Darvin (WMID 471586628840 )

• сообщений 723
  • Webmoney BL

Отправлено 28 мая 2021 - 09:21

Hello
I install WebMoney Keeper WinPro But due to the interruption in the following steps, I forgot where I saved the key file and the access code; I´m actually missing them, so I can not get into the WebMoney Keeper WinPro.

How should I recover them? Please send me the recovery link or the link to start the recovery process. Or if you have an instructional video on this, send it to me.
It´s really confusing.
Thanks.

Access recovery wizard will assist you in restoring access to your WebMoney Keeper or updating your personal information (email, phone number or secret question) in just a few steps.
To recover access, follow the link https://key.web.mone...rd.aspx?lang=en(Restoring WMID access)

At the end of the recovery procedure the main way to manage your WMID will be WM Keeper Standard. Therefore during the procedure you are prompted to restore only the password, and not the key file or personal certificate.
You can choose another control method at the end of this procedure.

• Наверх