Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

How to enable X2 Interface?

X2 Inerface webpro light

• Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь для ответа.
7 ответов в данной теме

#1 Новичок 050620373969 (WMID 050620373969 )

• сообщений 4
  • Webmoney BL

Отправлено 10 февраля 2019 - 11:32

Hello All,
I am a developer and integrating X2 interface in exchange using webpro light authentication. I got .p12 certificate and extracted .key and .pm from it. and manage to send send request to webmoney server. but it respond with code 110. as per documentation code 110 = No access to interface. 
May I ask How to enable that interface. Its been 3rd day that I have send the details to technical support for x2 interface registration but till now no luck. 

This is what written in x2 interface documentation page.

This interface is available for registered members only and can be used for making transfers from purses of any WM Keeper, including Budget Automates.

The option can be enabled at the Web Merchant Interface service settings page in the "additional parameters" section. Enabling this option you undertake to use the "trans\onlyauth = 1" parameter. The Keeper that signs requests should have Personal passport.

This interface is available for registered members only and can be used for making transfers from purses of any WM Keeper, including Budget Automates.

But I am not able to find additinal parameter section on that page. May you guys correct me if I am missing some thing here. Thank you. waiting to listen from you guys.

• Наверх

#2 Знаток ! добрый торговец ! (WMID 217358758215 )

• сообщений 9 846
  • МестоположениеЭфиопия
  • Webmoney BL

Отправлено 10 февраля 2019 - 12:46

Hello All,
I am a developer and integrating X2 interface in exchange using webpro light authentication. I got .p12 certificate and extracted .key and .pm from it. and manage to send send request to webmoney server. but it respond with code 110. as per documentation code 110 = No access to interface. 
May I ask How to enable that interface. Its been 3rd day that I have send the details to technical support for x2 interface registration but till now no luck. 

The option can be enabled at the Web Merchant Interface service settings page in the "additional parameters" section. Enabling this option you undertake to use the "trans\onlyauth = 1" parameter. The Keeper that signs requests should have Personal passport.

But I am not able to find additinal parameter section on that page. May you guys correct me if I am missing some thing here. Thank you. waiting to listen from you guys.

... The Keeper that signs requests should have Personal passport.

https://passport.wmt.../WMHowToGet.asp

Сообщение отредактировал ! добрый торговец !: 10 февраля 2019 - 12:49

• Наверх

#3 Новичок 050620373969 (WMID 050620373969 )

• сообщений 4
  • Webmoney BL

Отправлено 10 февраля 2019 - 13:17

Hello All,

... The Keeper that signs requests should have Personal passport.

https://passport.wmt.../WMHowToGet.asp

Keeper has an a personal passport. Thats my client wmid and I dont have access to it so that why I am posting here from this wmid. 
I have asked my client and he has personal passport. But still 110 response code. 

• Наверх

#4 Знаток ! добрый торговец ! (WMID 217358758215 )

• сообщений 9 846
  • МестоположениеЭфиопия
  • Webmoney BL

Отправлено 10 февраля 2019 - 13:25

Keeper has an a personal passport. Thats my client wmid and I dont have access to it so that why I am posting here from this wmid. 
I have asked my client and he has personal passport. But still 110 response code.

Почему бы вам самому не получить персональный аттестат и самому все проверить? Похоже, что вы со своим клиентом в *испорченный телефон* играете.
  • Наверх

#5 Новичок 050620373969 (WMID 050620373969 )

• сообщений 4
  • Webmoney BL

Отправлено 10 февраля 2019 - 14:03

Почему бы вам самому не получить персональный аттестат и самому все проверить? Похоже, что вы со своим клиентом в *испорченный телефон* играете.

I am checking everything myself. I have checked everything on his account by connecting to his account through ANYDESK and also I have exported certificates myself. May you please tell me if there is any special registration or requirment for using x2 interface other than personal passpost?

• Наверх

#6 Знаток ! добрый торговец ! (WMID 217358758215 )

• сообщений 9 846
  • МестоположениеЭфиопия
  • Webmoney BL

Отправлено 10 февраля 2019 - 14:15

I am checking everything myself. I have checked everything on his account by connecting to his account through ANYDESK and also I have exported certificates myself. May you please tell me if there is any special registration or requirment for using x2 interface other than personal passpost?

Насколько я знаю, других условий нет, кроме этих:

The option can be enabled at the Web Merchant Interface service settings page in the "additional parameters" section. Enabling this option you undertake to use the "trans\onlyauth = 1" parameter. The Keeper that signs requests should have Personal passport.

Если имеется персональный аттестат, то дополнительные параметры должны быть доступны: https://merchant.web....asp?lang=en-US

• Наверх

#7 Новичок 050620373969 (WMID 050620373969 )

• сообщений 4
  • Webmoney BL

Отправлено 10 февраля 2019 - 14:41

Насколько я знаю, других условий нет, кроме этих:

The option can be enabled at the Web Merchant Interface service settings page in the "additional parameters" section. Enabling this option you undertake to use the "trans\onlyauth = 1" parameter. The Keeper that signs requests should have Personal passport.

Если имеется персональный аттестат, то дополнительные параметры должны быть доступны: https://merchant.web....asp?lang=en-US

See the screeshot link given below its clearly written that passport type is personal but on this whole page there is no additnal parameters header. Is it neccesarry to register on megastock for using x2 interface? 

here is the screenshot https://www.awesomes...a8653f54d6f5628

• Наверх

#8 Знаток ! добрый торговец ! (WMID 217358758215 )

• сообщений 9 846
  • МестоположениеЭфиопия
  • Webmoney BL

Отправлено 10 февраля 2019 - 14:58

See the screeshot link given below its clearly written that passport type is personal but on this whole page there is no additnal parameters header. Is it neccesarry to register on megastock for using x2 interface? 

here is the screenshot https://www.awesomes...a8653f54d6f5628

На скрине не та страница, там нет нужных вам настроек! Смотрите на основной странице (List of purses), внизу (Additional parameters).

Сообщение отредактировал ! добрый торговец !: 10 февраля 2019 - 15:01

• Наверх